Best New Sweep Coins Casinos 2023: Latest Sweeps Cash Casinos to Win Free Coins
Sweep Coin casinos in the U.S are a lot of fun, if you are looking for the latest operators where you can win free coins then keep reading. This article covers the best Sweep Coin casinos where U.S. players can have fun.
With a market value that’s expected to exceed the $7 billion mark by 2024, Sweep Coin Casinos let you bet without much commitment – unlike with regular online casinos. Now, let’s take a dive into Sweep coin casinos and how the betting experience feels. Be sure to claim an exclusive bonus code at Stake.us too. Simply use code MIKBONUS to pick up a 5% Rakeback on your losses.
Top New Sweepstakes & Social Casinos
Compare new sweeps cash casinos for Cash & Offers
Win Money Playing at New Sweepstakes Casinos
New Sweep Coins casinos are betting platforms that let players try out different luck-based games to win prizes. You’ll be able to play video slots, table games, and many more online games using the Sweeps Currency System.
How Does The Currency System Work? The Difference Between Sweep Coins and Gold Coins
The two types of currencies available in the system are the Sweep Coins and Gold Coins. One clear difference between the two is that one type of coin can be purchased while the other must be earned.
How To Play Without Buying Coins?
If you’ve got a mean appetite for Sweep Coin games, then you may need to purchase gold coins. You’ll find gold coins in bundles and you can spend them on any casino game available at your Sweep Coin casino of choice. Unlike Sweep Coins, gold coins can’t be exchanged for real cash or Sweep Coins. Instead, it’s all fun with gold coins.
How To Get Free Sweeps Coins?
The special feature of Sweep Coins is that coins can be cashed out from a social casino. Either that, or prizes like gift cards. But then, Sweep Coins can’t be legally purchased anywhere in the U.S, which begs the question; how do you gather Sweep Coins?
For one, you can get Sweep Coins for free from a social casino by signing up. You can also win Sweep Coins by playing tournaments on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media accounts. You can then bet with these coins on any game genre, including video slots and live dealer games.
The Best New Sweep Coins Online Casinos
Curiosity won’t kill the cat in this case. Nor will your curiosity burn a hole through your wallet. The intent is obviously to win, so, the social casinos were picked based on factors like payment methods and type of games available. So, without further ado, these are the best new Sweep Coin casinos online.
While other social casinos look like something straight from the Stone Age, Stake.us is a new Sweeps Cash Casino with a modern look. You’ll discover features like a robust payment system, cool bonuses, and quick customer support. The real kicker is that Stake.us gives you gold coins and stakes everyday.
If you dig deeper, you’ll discover a deposit limit of $2,000 with each gold coin bundle purchase capped at $300. Withdrawals are not possible at Stake.us, so expect prizes like customized merchandise and gift cards. Before you purchase gold coins or bet at Stake.us, use the bonus code: MIKBONUS, for an exclusive 5% rakeback on losses. Stake.us is currently not legal in the states of New York, Washington, Idaho, and Nevada.
- Great reputation
- Easy-to-use interface
- VIP club available
- Live chat is quick and professional
- Active and useful community
Launched in 2022, the biggest reason why Wow Vegas deserves a mention is because the betting site releases new games by the week. So, your roster of video slots is ever-changing, which keeps the experience fresh. Currently, there are more than 250 slots available for players to explore.
Signing up is a breeze and afterwards, only familiar payment methods like Skrill, Apple Pay, Visa, Mastercard, and bank wire transfer. Wow Vegas is in dire need of a retouch because there’s no VIP club. Social casinos don’t need a gambling license to operate, so Wow Vegas gets a pass here.
- Quick customer support via live chat
- Budget-friendly deposit limits
- No game download necessary for smartphones
- Great welcome coin offer available
- Nice range of payment methods
Golden Hearts Games
Fast sign-ups, great deposit limits, and quick help section make Golden Hearts Games the social casino to check out. What’s good? Almost everything to be honest, but let’s start with the games. There are 24/7 live bingo, video slots, blackjack, scratch games, and video poker.
Besides that, the social casino is also backed by popular payment methods. The list includes Visa, Mastercard, Google Pay, Apple Pay, American Express, and Discover. Also, recommend a friend and claim 5,000 free coins for yourself. But the biggest reason why you may want to bet at Golden Hearts Games is that you’ll be supporting more than 1.5 million charities.
- Familiar payment options on offer
- Fast and knowledgeable customer support agents
- Legal in all U.S states
- Offers promos year-round
- Supports many charities all over the world
Picking the Right Sweep Coin Casino for Yourself
You’re new to the world of Sweep Coins casinos so you might not know your preferences, yet. This is where the recommended social casinos come to the rescue. You can sign up with them, learn the casino’s strengths and limits, then define what your perfect social casino looks like.
Afterwards, you can take a look at our guide for picking the right Sweep Coin casinos for you and your friends. These factors make or break the experience, so read up on them now to become a guru at picking the best Sweep Coin casinos.
- Game Variety: The more varied the game library is, the better your overall experience at your preferred social casino. By game variety, recommendations include video slots, jackpots, scratch card games, and lottery games.
- Help and Support: Help should be just around the corner before you decide to play at a social casino. By that, you can look forward to 24/7 customer support whose agents are experienced and speedy to respond. Live chat is the most popular contact option, though phone and email support are close runner-ups.
- Ease of Use: The social casino should be compatible with mobile devices running Android and iOS. Also, the platform should be easy to navigate, so games and areas like customer support must be easy to find.
- Types of Prizes Available: The types of prizes available may just be the deal-breaker for most people. But mind you, social casinos aren’t designed to pay players. Some players prefer cash prizes, while others don’t mind gift cards.
Signing up with Sweep Coin Casinos
You’ve digested all the information on the recommended Sweep Casinos already and it’s time to get the show on the road. So, time to sign up! To that, you can enjoy our thorough breakdown of the registrations at social casinos.
- Find a Website from Our List of Recommendations: Before you can sign up, you need to pick a social casino that won’t disappoint. To ensure that, ask yourself a few questions, such as: Which type of game do I like? Do I prefer cash prizes over merchandise? From there, you can make a choice to play video slots or table games. Alternatively, you can discover other social casinos yourself and from there, open the door to a world of gifts and fun.
- Great news! A lot of social casinos these days let you sign up using your social media account. This can range from your Facebook to Instagram account. You can also sign up by sharing your email and other details like password and username with your social casino of choice. It is recommended to join a casino using your social media account because most social betting platforms award free coins for linking your two accounts together. Not to worry! This process is non-invasive, even in comparison to the norm on the Internet.
- Pass the Verification Test: Immediately you’re signed up, what you should do next is verify your social casino account. You can simply verify your email address to start playing. But to access all of your account features, verify your account by talking to customer support. In most scenarios, the casino requests for documents confirming your identity and address. Two lucky guesses are your driver’s license and bank account statement.
- Claim Your Bonus: The first step to claiming a bonus is finding out if a bonus code is required. If it is, you’ll need to manually enter the bonus when you purchase gold coins. However, the majority of social casinos offer no-deposit bonuses that award gold coins. You can spend the gold coins on video slots, table games, scratchcard games, and many others.
- Play Your Favorite Games: After claiming your first bonus, it’s time for your first game. Visit the game library and browse the video slot, scratchcard, or table game menu for a title that interests you. Launch the game by pressing play, bet an amount you’re comfortable with, and win some gold coins.
- Search for Other Tournaments and Bonuses: After claiming the bonus meant for new players, it’s time to hunt down other offers and tournaments that the casino offers. Some may require you to buy gold coins while others may just require you to promote the social casino. This may come in the form of a refer-a-friend bonus or a Facebook tournament.
Payment Methods: One Word – Popular!
Thankfully, you’ll find familiar payment methods at the best Sweeps Casinos. But you can’t ignore the perks of a social casino which are the daily gold coins and Sweep coins. A gold coin bundle purchase is only necessary after you’ve blazed through your daily coins. To do that, you can follow the step-by-step guide below.
How to Purchase Coins?
Purchasing coins adds value to the online gaming experience, since you get to socialize for longer periods.
- Visit your social casino of choice
- Head to the gold coin bundle section
- Pick a bundle that fits your budget
- Press ‘Buy’ or ‘Purchase’ to proceed
- Select your preferred payment method
- Fill out your payment details and submit the form to complete your purchase
Your gold coin bundle should reflect immediately after your payment. So, all you have to do is load up your favourite games and start playing.
Cash out Your Prizes
Hopefully, you won a couple of your games and you now have prizes that you can redeem. Just know that you’ll need to verify your account before you can cash out the prizes. By the way, you must be at least 18 years old to redeem your cash prize. You can verify your account by sharing any means of identification with the social casino you chose. So, any one between your driver’s license or passport will be accepted.
Verifications take less than 48 hours to process by social casino support. Sometimes, the Sweeps cash casino may request for your bank account statement to verify your address. After you’ve completed your verification, it’s time to cash out using your payment method of choice. The popular ones available are;
- E-wallets: This includes Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, and many other e-wallets. E-wallet transactions are limited in size but fortunately, payments are quickly processed within 24 hours.
- Debit Cards: The debit cards available in social casinos are Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Debit cards are fast, though, watch out for the small transaction limits.
- Bank Transfer: Bank wire transfer has the highest cashout limits but this type of transaction is the slowest to process.
Sweep Coin Casino Legality in the U.S
Betting at Sweep Coin casinos doesn’t qualify as gambling so social casinos are accepted in most U.S. states. So, players will never be penalized since you’re gambling with the Sweep Currency, not real money. Currently, Sweep Coin casinos are available in about 49 countries, including New York. The exception to this rule is Washington.
Ups and Downs of Playing New Sweeps Cash Casino Games
Can you imagine what it would feel like to play at the perfect Sweep Coin casino? Well, it’s a fantasy is what it is! It sucks when you expect too much from Sweepstake casinos but end up disappointed. So, discover all the pros and cons of betting at a Sweep Coin casino today.
- Highly sociable environment
- Classic online casino games are available
- Anti-money-laundering by design
- Much lower risk of gambling addiction
- Gambling license isn’t a requirement
The Final Say
Sweep Coin Casinos are comparable to actual online casinos because you can play the same games at both casino types. Sure, not many social casinos out there offer table and live dealer games. You’ll definitely have a blast at any of the casinos on the list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you win real money at Sweep casinos?
No, you cannot win real money at a Sweep Casino. But on the flip side, you can redeem great prizes.
Do Sweep Casinos require a license to operate?
No, Sweep Casinos don’t require a license to operate in different U.S states because technically, you’re not betting real money. Instead, the loophole is that you purchase an in-game currency to access the many games the social casino is offering.
Can you win Sweep Coins at the recommended casinos?
Yes, you can win Sweep Coins at the casinos but you can’t purchase them. You can win coins by joining contests or promoting the casino on social media through likes and shares.
What are no deposit Sweep coins casinos?
There are social casinos that give players Sweep Coins when you sign up. You don’t even have to deposit money to win these coins.