SciPlay Continues Expansion into Fast Growing Casual Market with Acquisition of Alictus, A Leading Turkey-Based Developer of Hit Mobile Games

SciPlay Continues Expansion into Fast Growing Casual Market with Acquisition of Alictus, A Leading Turkey-Based Developer of Hit Mobile Games

SciPlay Corporation (NASDAQ: SCPL) has acquired Alictus, a global developer and publisher of popular, casual mobile games. SciPlay is acquiring 80% of Alicts for $100 million in a cash payment that is not subject to financing. Over the next five years, Sciplay will acquire the remaining 20% in equal installments, ranging from $0 to $200 million. A conflictsus was founded in 2013 and is based in Ankara, Turkey.

SciPlay Corporation (NASDAQ: SCPL) has acquired Alictus, a leading Turkish developer and publisher of popular, casual mobile games. SciPlay is acquiring 80% of Alictsus for $100 million in cash. The remaining 20% will be acquired in equal installments over the next five years. A conflictsus was founded in 2013 and is based in Ankara, Turkey. Its games have been downloaded more than 300 million times.

SciPlay has acquired Alictus, a leading Turkish developer of hit mobile games. SciPlay will increase daily active users by 1.8 million and monthly active user by 28 million. Alicts has a studio in Turkey and is one of the world's leading hyper-casual game developers. Alicess will diversify into the in-app advertising business model and participate in the $13 billion global mobile in game advertising market. Emre Taş, CEO and Co-Founder of Acelus is thrilled to join forces with Sci play.

SciPlay is expanding its casual games business. It is increasing daily active users by 1.8 million and monthly active user by 28 million. SciPlay will expand its first-party game data and create cross-promotion opportunities. Alictus’s in-app advertising platform will diversify revenue streams.

SciPlay Corporation (NASDAQ: SCPL) is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms. SciPlay currently offers social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino and Hot Shot Casino. It also offers casual games Bingo Showdown, Solitaire Pets Adventure, and Backgammon Live.

SciPlay makes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. SciPlay's actual results may differ from those contemplated in these statements due to a variety of risks, uncertainties and other factors. Sciplay undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward looking statements.

GamesBeat GamesBeat 23 days
@GamesBeat

How Big Fish Games is focusing on its core business of casual mobile games

Gaming Intelligence Gaming Intelligence 4 days
@GamingIntell

SciPlay revenue climbs to $160.1m after solid Q2 performance

SciPlay revenue climbs to $160.1m after solid Q2 performance
GamesBeat GamesBeat 16 days
@GamesBeat

StreamElements: Mobile games are growing on YouTube but not Twitch