Latham, Arthur Cox Win Roles On £1.6B Gambling Deal
Latham & Watkins and Arthur Cox have taken roles on betting giant Flutter Entertainment’s £1.62 billion acquisition of Italy’s leading online gaming group, Sisal.
Flutter Entertainment, created by the merger of Paddy Power and Betfair, is acquiring Sisal from private equity firm CVC Capital Partners, according to a statement by the company.
This premium content is reserved exclusively for International Edition subscribers.
Benefits of a subscription include:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now
Questions about group subscriptions? Contact an Account Specialist