Best Online Casinos in Ireland: Play at top rated Irish casino sites 2023
Online casinos are becoming popular in Ireland. The main reason behind this is the establishment of the Gambling Regulatory Authority of Ireland. Soon, the commission will start regulating and licensing online casinos.
This is no surprise – gambling is an extremely popular activity, with over 70% of the adult Irish population claiming they gambled in the past year. The most popular forms of gambling in Ireland include sports betting and lotteries. But what about online casinos?
Well, even though having an Irish gambling commission is good news, it doesn’t mean all licensed casinos will offer an enjoyable experience. Therefore, it’s important to rely on honest and unbiased reviews. Stick with us to learn more about the best online casinos for Irish players.
Top Irish online casinos for March 2023
What makes a good online casino for Irish players?
Choosing a good online casino can be tricky if you don’t know what to look for. Fortunately, there are a few key details that will quickly let you know if signing up at an online casino is worth it. Here’s what you should pay attention to before creating an account:
- BonusesYou should take your time to look through the bonus section to evaluate its diversity. Fair bonuses will also have fair wagering requirements.
- Range of games on offerBefore signing up, head over to the casino section and see what types of games are available. Bonus points if you can find your favourite games.
- Fast payouts and payment optionsWithdrawing from an online casino should be fast and easy. Check which banking options the casino accepts and what are their processing times.
- Customer serviceIt’s crucial to rely on speedy and efficient support if you run into issues. The staff should also be available 24/7, or at least of the day.
- Quick sign-upsSome casinos require players to verify their identity before signing up, which can make the process tedious. However, casinos with fast sign-ups are still as safe.
A closer look at the top Irish online casinos
Do you prefer having access to the fastest withdrawals? Or perhaps you’re looking for generous bonuses with fair requirements? We tested the top five online casinos across five categories, including mobile compatibility, bonuses, customer support, game selection, and payout speed. Here’s what we found:
Casumo is an online casino founded in 2012 in Sweden. It quickly became popular among casino enthusiasts for its fun atmosphere and high-quality games. The casino also features exciting bonuses and promotions, including real-time slot races.
You can get started at Casumo with a minimum deposit of €10. The deposit methods include debit cards, PayPal, Skrill and Neteller. Overall, Casumo has over 4,000 games available, ranging from slots to immersive live casino table games. Sign up and you’ll receive a deposit bonus of 100% up to 300.
- Dedicated app for Android devices
- Over 4,000 games by top-rated iGaming providers
- 24/7 live chat support
- The welcome bonus has a wagering requirement of 60x
- The casino doesn’t accept cryptocurrencies
Founded in 2022, this online casino is licensed by multiple gambling commissions, including the Kahnawake Gaming Commission and Gaming Curaçao. Players from Ireland should be able to deposit at this casino using debit cards, e-wallet like Skrill, Neteller and MiFinity, but also cryptocurrencies. The minimum deposit is €20. While you’re at it, don’t forget to grab the welcome bonus of 200% up to €500.
However, one aspect where QuickSlot stands out is the number of games. At the time of writing, it had over 4,500 titles available, including slots, table games, and a live casino section.
- Welcome bonus of 200% up to €500 with a wagering requirement of 30x
- Compatible with popular cryptocurrencies
- Game selection with over 4,500 titles
- The minimum deposit is €20
- The site doesn’t have an FAQ section
Doggo is a fun, dog-themed online casino established in 2021. It operates with a licence issued by the Government of Curaçao. You’ll find many tasty treats at Doggo, including over 2,000 casino games by top-rated iGaming providers.
The minimum deposit to get started at Doggo is €20. You can add funds or request a withdrawal through methods like debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, and cryptocurrencies. Curious to learn more? Join now and claim a bonus of 100% up to €500 and 200 free spins.
- Exciting welcome bonus with free spins
- Multiple support resources – live chat, email, FAQs
- The welcome bonus has a wagering requirement of 35x
- The minimum deposit amount is €20
- The welcome bonus can’t be used to play table games
HappySpins is the happiest place for slot lovers. This casino was founded in 2021 by DMG Solutions BV, the same company that operates QuickSlot. It has various exciting bonuses in store, including a welcome offer that rewards you with a bonus of 200% up to €200.
Similar to its sister site, HappySpins also features a game selection with over 4,500 games, from classic to modern slots, live dealer games, traditional table games, and more. Its minimum deposit is also €20.
- Huge game selection with over 4,500 titles
- Generous welcome bonus with a wagering requirement of 30x
- The live chat feature is available 24/7
- No support resources besides email and live chat
- The minimum deposit at the casino is €20
As the name implies, HighRoller was designed for seasoned casino veterans and high-rollers. Established in 2017, the casino is licensed by the Estonian Tax and Customs Board, which helps solidify its reputation as a trustworthy gambling site.
HighRoller accepts payments via debit cards, e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies. The minimum deposit starts at €10 and the minimum withdrawal ranges from €20 to €50.
The casino’s game selection is outstanding, with over 3,000 titles to choose from. And if you love slots, you’ll love HighRoller’s welcome bonus of 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins.
- Over 3,000 casino games available
- Instant withdrawals with Jeton and cryptocurrencies
- Licensed and regulated by the Estonian Tax and Customs Board
- The welcome bonus has a wagering requirement of 40x
- Withdrawals via bank transfer can take up to five days
SpinAway is a Curaçao-licensed online casino founded in 2020. As you can tell by its name, the casino is all about spinning the reels, which is why it features a welcome bonus of 100% up to €1,000 plus 100 free spins.
Players in Ireland can deposit at SpinAway using debit cards, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard and Jeton, with a minimum deposit of €20. If you’re looking for the best games, you won’t be disappointed by SpinAway. The casino has over 2,500 games available, including a live casino and a dedicated jackpot section.
- New casino
- Vast games selection
- Four-part welcome offer
- Limited payment options
- Unclear wagering requirements
Casino Rocket is one of the latest additions to Ireland’s online gambling scene, and has already been picking up awards left and right. And no wonder – with games from over a thousand of the best software providers, various bonuses, and fast withdrawals, there’s very little to complain about.
Irish players can deposit using Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, NETELLER, and a few other methods, and expect instant payments when they cash out.
- Award-winning casino
- Multiple reload bonuses
- Instant cashouts
- No Skrill or NETELLER deposits for the welcome bonus
- No official mobile app
LuckyDays is a popular online casino established in 2019. You can get started at this casino using various payment methods, including VISA, Mastercard, ecoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, and even cryptocurrencies. The minimum amount you can deposit is €20.
Overall, LuckyDays has over 2,200 games, including slots, table games, and others.The casino also features an exciting welcome package containing four deposit bonuses and 100 free spins.
- Huge welcome bonus
- Crypto deposits available
- Games from reputable companies
- No ongoing promotions
- No VIP program
Slotparadise is a new online casino founded in 2022. Although it’s a new addition to the iGaming industry, it features a huge welcome bonus of 250% up to $2,500.
You can deposit at the casino using debit cards or cryptocurrencies, with a minimum amount of $10. The casino’s game selection isn’t as extensive as other casinos on this list. However, it still has over 1,900 games to choose from.
- Everyday cash back
- Evolution-powered live lobby
- Drops & Wins tournaments
- No loyalty scheme
- Withdrawal fees on all payment methods
LeoVegas is one of the most recognisable online casinos in the business. It was founded in Sweden in 2012 and quickly achieved the spotlight, winning several awards at international shows.
The casino has over 3,800 games available. It’s also compatible with several popular payment methods, such as VISA, Mastercard, Skrill, PayPal, and Neteller. The minimum deposit for players in Ireland is €10.
Last but not least – bonuses, and LeoVegas has a ton of them. Register at the casino to receive a welcome bonus of up to €1,000 plus and 200 free spins.
- LeoJackpot promotion
- Doubles as a bookie
- High-level VIP program
- No reload bonuses
- No cashback offers
Signing up for an account at an online casino in Ireland is easy. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Visit an online casino of your choice.
- Press the “Register” to start creating an account.
- Enter the required details, such as your email, phone number, and date of birth.
- Review the information and accept the terms and conditions.
What games are available at Irish casinos?
Online casinos are known for offering thousands of games developed by award-winning iGaming developers, such as Evolution, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and others. Some of the games you can play include:
- Table games – blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and others
- Live casino – poker, baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and game shows
- Crash games
Are online casinos legal in Ireland?
Currently, there are no regulations that forbid international casinos from offering their services to Irish players. However, the Irish government recently announced the establishment of a gambling commission to licence and regulate casinos operating in the country – the Gambling Regulatory Authority of Ireland.
What is the best online casino in Ireland?
The answer to this question depends on your preferences. For instance, if you’re looking for fast withdrawals, we recommend choosing Highroller. On the other hand, if you prefer playing on the go, consider signing up at Casumo.
Do I need to pay tax on my winnings?
Since 2006, betting has been subject to a gambling tax of 1%, which was usually charged to punters by the bookmakers. However, in 2015, changes were made so that the tax is now collected from the betting companies. You don’t have to worry about paying taxes on your winnings if you’re in Ireland.
Do online casinos charge fees for withdrawing money?
It depends on the casino you’re playing at. However, the best online casinos in Ireland don’t usually charge fees for deposits or withdrawals. Please note there may be currency conversion fees for withdrawals if you’re playing with a different currency.
How do I withdraw money from an online casino?
Here’s what you should do to withdraw from an online casino in Ireland:
- Go to the cashier section and click “Withdrawal”.
- Choose the payment method that you previously used to deposit, if it’s available.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and your account information.
- Review the details and confirm the withdrawal.
There you have it. By now you should have a great idea of what to expect from the best online casino available in Ireland.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Extern Problem Gambling – www.problemgambling.ie
For help with a gambling problem, help is out there. Extern Problem Gambling is the leading provider of information, treatment, advice, and support for anyone affected by gambling harms across Ireland.