The Best Bitcoin Casinos With the Top Crypto Bonuses for BTC, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and More
Are you a fellow crypto lover? If so, we’ve got our list of the best Bitcoin and crypto casinos hot off the press for you!
Bitcoin is becoming very popular all over the world, and the sphere of online gambling is no exception. Cryptocurrency offers anonymity and fast financial operations between casinos and players.
Our recommended site is mBitCasino, but we’ve also found nine other top Bitcoin online casinos for you to check out. Without further ado, let’s begin!
How Do We Choose the Best Bitcoin Casino Sites
- Licenses: A license speaks volumes about the casino’s trustworthiness. For players who value safety and transparency (and everyone should), it’s one of the essential features a casino should have.
- Game variety: The best Bitcoin casinos always offer a wide variety of titles. This criterion includes live games, table games, and slots. If you’re looking for a one-stop casino with all your favorite games, this is one of the most important factors to consider.
- Promotions and bonuses: Great promotions and bonuses are common traits among the best Bitcoin casinos. Unfortunately, some casinos leave crypto players aside when it comes to bonus offers. Here, we’ll “tell the best from the rest” in terms of crypto bonuses and promotions.
- Customer services: A reliable casino that cares for its players will build a solid customer services scheme, full stop. Conversely, casinos that aren’t easily reachable don’t score high on our lists. The availability of live chat, phone numbers, and email customer support are factored into this criterion.
Best Bitcoin Casinos Evaluated & Reviewed
1. mBitCasino - Best Bitcoin Casino Overallclick image
- Massive 5 BTC welcome package
- Offers for Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether, and Bitcoin Cash
- Curacao Gambling License
- Multi-language customer support
mBitCasino is a pure-blood crypto casino. No other kind of currency is accepted here. While it may discourage some players, it’s a playground for crypto lovers. The welcome package is really one of a kind, and it’s distributed in four parts.
The first deposit comes with a 110% bonus up to 1 BTC, plus 300 free spins. The second and third deposit bonuses award 100% and 75% bonus, reaching a jaw-dropping 4 BTC. The whole package totals 5 BTC, which is worth thousands of dollars.
This casino also has a pretty high limit for withdrawals - up to 10 BTC should satisfy most of the players. Deposits and withdrawals are free and instant for all payment options.
It offers over 1,000 games, chosen from some of the best providers in the market. This top selection includes 14 kinds of blackjack and 16 poker games, plus 53 live dealer games, and much more.
All transactions within the platform are protected by the Security Socket Layer (SSL) system. It's the same security system used by major financial institutions worldwide. Lastly, customer services are ready to support players in English, German, Russian, and Portuguese.
2. 7BitCasino - Best for Slotsclick image
- First deposit match of 100% up to 1.5 BTC and 100 free spins
- Curacao Gambling License
- Over 4,000 games
- High-quality customer support
7BitCasino sports an enviable game variety brought from top software providers worldwide, including Big Time Gaming, Yggdrasil, and Pragmatic Play.
Slots fans will feel at home with BTC jackpot and progressive slots, among other types, as well as demo versions available. 7BitCasino also offers many live dealer games.
There are quite a few options for players who have a portfolio of cryptos, such as the popular Litecoin and Dogecoin. The minimum deposit is 0.0005 BTC.
On top of the already-sweet welcome bonus, there are bonuses that apply to the first four deposits. The first deposit match provides 100% up to 1.5 BTC. The second and third deposits reward you with a 50% bonus of up to 1.25 BTC. The fourth deposit awards 100% up to 1 BTC. Deposits are instant, but withdrawals can take a few days.
The VIP program runs on the so-called Comp Points, which are collected when you make non-bonus bets. Those points can become cash prizes eventually. They also push players up in the VIP scheme, giving them access to even more bonuses and promotions.
Customer services are superb at this platform, showing that this casino cares for its players. 7BitCasino’s customer service staff is available around the clock, via live chat, phone, and email.
3. BitStarz - Best Customer Serviceclick image
- 100% bonus up to 1 BTC, plus 180 free spins
- Curacao Gaming License
- Support via live chat, phone, email, and social media
BitStarz deserves its high placement for a variety of reasons. Firstly, deposits have no maximum limits, and withdrawals have a pretty comprehensive cap of 10 BTC. Deposits and withdrawals are free of charge and instant.
Next, there’s a 100% first deposit match up to 1 BTC. The second deposit awards a 50% bonus up to 1 BTC, while the third comes with a 50% bonus up to 2 BTC. On the fourth deposit, the bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC, once again. Thus, the welcome offer is pretty generous, if you ask us.
On top of that, you can use the 50% Monday Reload Bonus up to 0.11 BTC every week. Wednesday Free Spins is another weekly bonus, and there are also rewarding tournaments like the Table and Slots Wars.
BitStarz offers an incredibly varied portfolio of games, including 650+ slots titles, blackjack, roulette, and poker.
You can reach them via live chat, phone numbers, email, and social media platforms like Facebook (or shall we say Meta?) and Twitter.
4. Bovada - Best for Blackjackclick to enlarge
- 24/7 customer support via email, phone, and live chat
- Solid sportsbook with 32 sports to bet on
- Over 30 blackjack games
Bovada is a well-known and trusted casino that launched back in 2011. Newcomers can opt for different kinds of bonuses on Bitcoin deposits. Plus, this casino is fully optimized to run on any mobile device.
In total, Bovada provides more than 170 casino games and a plethora of slot titles. You can also enjoy a selection of specialty games, like Pesca Bingo, Pirates Pillage, and Penguin Payday. The live dealer section is also top-notch.
The Bitcoin Casino Welcome Bonus is 125% up to $1,500, and it applies to the first three Bitcoin deposits - which means you could get a total of $3,750. The regular bonus for sports betting is 50% up to $250, but with Bitcoin, it climbs to a whopping 75% up to $750.
They also have a Refer-a-friend bonus. You’ve recognized the pattern by now - Bitcoin means extra at Bovada, so there’s an added Bitcoin Referral bonus of $25. Cryptocurrencies also enable instant deposits and swift payouts within 60 minutes.
Customer service is reachable by live chat, phone, and email, although it’s available only in English.
5. Las Atlantis - Top Bonus Schemeclick to enlarge
- Welcome bonus up to $14,000
- 200+ games on site
- Curacao Gambling License
Las Atlantis is a rookie online casino, as it was established in 2020. However, don’t be fooled by its youth. It is a professional casino, with a verified license and solid security system.
It has more than 200 games, including all the casino staples - like slots and table games - but also specialty games, such as Roaring 20s Bingo, Hot Dice, and Lucky 8’s.
Crypto users are greeted with a generous bonus scheme. Namely, the welcome bonus is massive, offering an incredible 280% bonus up to $14,000. The minimum deposit amount for this offer is $20 worth of BTC. There are other equally generous offers for certain slot games.
Las Atlantis also provides fast and free transactions using Bitcoin and Ethereum. The range of deposit limits is wide, making it perfect for both the occasional players and high rollers.
While deposits take only a few minutes, withdrawals can take up to three business days, even for Bitcoin. This left us a bit underwhelmed, considering that many competitors processed the transactions instantly.
This casino provides two phone numbers for accessing customer services: one is from the United States, and the other is from Australia. There’s also the live chat option on the website, as well as an email address.
6. Ignition Casino - Best Welcome Bonusclick image
- Curacao License
- Bitcoin casino & poker welcome bonus of up to $3,000
- Offers virtual sports betting, which you won’t see on many other sites
Ignition Casino, established in 2016, is indeed one of the best Bitcoin casinos available on the internet. Wondering why? Check out this:
Firstly, it’s perfectly safe and it holds a Curacao license. Next, the bonus offers are really enticing, especially for crypto users. If you deposit with Bitcoin, you’ll get a 150% up to $1,500 both as a casino and poker welcome bonus (yes - $3,000 in total). There’s also an amazing 25% casino match bonus of up to $1,000 on every Bitcoin deposit.
7. Red Dog - Best Bonus Perks for Bitcoinclick image
Fully mobile-optimized casino
20% extra on the welcome bonus and 25% extra on the 24/7 bonus for Bitcoin deposits
150+ casino games
Curacao Gaming Licence; established in 2019
For a newly established casino, Red Dog has gained a lot of ground already. Need more info? Here:
Newcomers can receive a welcome bonus of 225% for a minimum deposit of $20 in BTC. And they will even get 20% extra just for depositing using Bitcoin. However, notice that this casino doesn’t allow players to bet in crypto. Instead, the stakes are converted to USD in the casino. It's also converted back to the original crypto for withdrawals.
Customer support is available via live chat, phone, and email. Also, note that live dealer games can be accessed only after you register on Red Dog.
8. Cafe Casino - Best for Pokerclick image
- 350% deposit match up to $2,500 if you use Bitcoin
- Cafe Casino Perks for loyal players
- 11 poker titles available
Cafe Casino, like Ignition and a number of our top-rated casinos, holds a license from Curacao.
The bonus scheme is excellent (and higher for Bitcoin users), and the Perks scheme for regular players is nice. This casino has a comprehensive selection of table and slot games. Still, poker has the spotlight here, as there are 11 different types to choose from.
Customer service is responsive and kind; no objections there.
9. Wild Casino - Best Wagering Requirementsclick image
- Welcome bonus of up to $5,000 at 35x wagering
- 350+ games from 3 major studios
- 15 payment methods to use
Wild Casino has undoubtedly one of the most attractive bonus schemes around. It offers no less than 12 different bonuses, which also include crypto users. They include a $9,000 Crypto Deposit Bonus, many weekly offers, and a sweet $5,000 Welcome Bonus.
It offers several classic games like keno, craps, blackjack, poker, baccarat, roulette, and many others. The slots selection covers pretty much all the main categories you’d expect, too. Their customer support is available 24/7.
10. El Royale - #1 Mobile Bitcoin Casinoclick image
- 13 live casino games
- 240% first deposit deal with 40 free spins
- Fast and reliable mobile gaming
El Royale was established in 2020, but it already holds a Curacao Gambling License. Additionally, it operates with the Central Disputes System. The CDS is an independent party that mediates issues between the casino and the players.
Now, a welcome bonus of 240% isn’t something you’ll see every day. Even less so if it comes with 40 free spins. El Royale doesn’t do just that, but the wagering requirements are reasonable, too.
This online casino offers over 200 slot titles, plus a wealth of table and live games. It also has specialty games, like Fish Catch, Banana Jones, and Sic Bo.
Bitcoin Casinos: FAQs
Why Use Bitcoins for Gambling?
There are many reasons Bitcoins are popular among online gamblers. The anonymity, security, and speed of transactions are some of the main factors that work in favor of Bitcoin.
Bitcoins also help to avoid fees related to currency exchange that you would encounter in case you played on foreign platforms.
What Are the Top Five Best Casino Jurisdictions?
Here’s a short description of the most trustworthy regulatory agencies worldwide:
- Malta: The LGA (Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta) is a widely trusted regulatory body. It also works as an independent auditor and issues online gambling licenses. Since 2019, the LGA has demanded its licensees employ an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service.
- Curacao: The Curacao Gaming Control Board is considered the second largest regulatory body for online casinos. The gaming authority has granted more than 450 licenses, the oldest one dating from 1999.
- Gibraltar: The GRA (Gibraltar Regulatory Authority) has been granting licenses since 1998. It’s among the strictest regulatory bodies, so it isn’t easy to obtain a license from them. Among other issues assessed by the GRA are the financial health and business plans of the applicant casinos.
- Alderney: The AGCC (Alderney Gambling Control Commission) was created in 2000. Although it’s part of the British Channel Islands, it isn’t part of the UK - it’s a self-governed territory. It’s a highly regarded regulatory body, especially for its international collaboration with other agencies, like the American NGCB (Nevada Gaming Control Board).
- Kahnawake: The Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC) was established in Quebec, Canada, back in 1996. It provides four kinds of licenses; namely, the IGC (Interactive Gaming License), the CPA (Client Provider Authorization), the Secondary CPA, and KPL (Key Person License).
Which Cryptocurrencies Are Most Popular Among Online Gamblers?
There are thousands of different cryptocurrencies and countless crypto casinos ready to accept them. Still, five of them are really popular - Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
The best bonuses are typically tailored to those 5 cryptocurrencies, especially in casinos that also accept fiat money. Some casinos operate exclusively with crypto, offering a wider variety of accepted currencies and more crypto-oriented promotions.
Are There Any Fees For Transactions with Bitcoins and Other Cryptos?
No, the majority of casinos won’t charge a fee for deposits or withdrawals made with Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. Aside from that, they are also among the fastest banking methods.
Which Countries Have Banned Crypto Casinos?
Cryptos are pretty controversial, and every country has a different stance about them. Some countries have effectively banned all crypto operations. Some countries haven’t banned all cryptos, but only Bitcoins.
The countries facing tougher restrictions are Russia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Bolivia, Colombia, Egypt, Iran, China, Nepal, Iraq, Algeria, North Macedonia, and Turkey.
What Games Are Most Commonly Played Using Cryptos?
Slots, roulette, and card games like poker and blackjack top the list of favorite games for crypto users. While some casinos allow players to bet using cryptos, others convert them into dollars.
Are All Bitcoin Casinos Licensed?
Not at all. In fact, many of them aren’t. However, the best Bitcoin casinos - like the ones we’ve picked out - hold respectable licenses from jurisdictions like Curacao or Kahnawake.
Do I Need a Credit Card or Bank Account to Play with Bitcoins?
No, you don’t. All you need is an e-wallet that suits your needs. That said, always check which wallets are supported before joining a casino.
Are Bitcoin Bets and Payouts Transactions on the BlockChain?
No, in general. The providers of Bitcoin casino services keep track of your Bitcoin wagers and payments.
In other words, your Bitcoin currency is on BlockChain until you deposit it onto the platform of your preferred Bitcoin casino; after that, your money is no longer on BlockChain. When you remove Bitcoins from your gambling site account and deposit them into your Bitcoin wallet, it returns to Blockchain.
What Are the Benefits of Bitcoin Casinos Rather Than Traditional Casinos?
Bitcoin casinos provide a number of advantages over regular casinos.
These benefits include safety, ease of use, faster deposit and withdrawal processing times, 100% user anonymity, and anonymous playing. There is no charge for using Bitcoin to make a payment, so players have complete control over their funds.
Which Online Casinos Have the Fastest Bitcoin Payouts?
The best part about playing at a Bitcoin casino is that all payments are extremely quick. You can play at most of the casinos on our list and expect to get your earnings within 20 minutes. The title of the fastest paying Bitcoin casino goes to our top pick, mBitCasino.
Are There Bitcoin Casinos for Mobile Devices?
Yes. Most online casinos can run smoothly on all mobile devices via a web browser or Android, iOS, and Windows apps.
Final Words on the Best Bitcoin Casinos
While some casinos seem reluctant to adopt Bitcoin and other cryptos as payment methods, others invest heavily in it.
The top of our list is occupied by a casino that operates solely with crypto and also offers the best promotions and bonuses: mBitCasino.
Most casinos that support crypto and fiat money simultaneously tend to impose tight limits. The second and third positions are taken by casinos that operate with fiat money, but have embraced the crypto trend. These are 7BitCasino and Bitstarz.
The number of dedicated crypto casinos is likely to keep on growing - until then, these sites are the best casinos to play on if you’re using Bitcoin!
18+ only. Online gambling is intended for entertainment purposes only and carries with it a degree of financial risk. Players must be responsible when gambling online and only wager funds they can afford to lose.
This review is intended as a guide for both newbie and experienced players in choosing the sites they can sign up to. It is not intended as gambling advice and, therefore, does not guarantee any profit or gambling success.