Most Popular iGaming Games on GamStop
The iGaming industry has seen tremendous evolution that has seen punters exposed to a wide range of classic and contemporary products now available in digital versions. Most gambling websites have an impressive lobby littered with thousands of games spanning video slots, table games, jackpots, live dealer options, sports betting, eSports, virtuals, games of skill, and more.
For example, some NGS online casinos which are not signed up to GamStop have more than a thousand different games from different providers. The industry also boasts several providers working hard to meet the evolving demands of players. Here’s an overview of the most popular iGaming products you’ll encounter on many platforms.
Table games have been around for many years and are some of the oldest gambling products you’ll encounter online. As you can gauge from the title, these games were traditionally played around a table and often involve more than one player. Some of the popular table options are described below.
- Blackjack – This card game is probably one of the top offers available for online punters. The standard game is all about getting a hand closest to 21 without busting. However, there are many variants, including American Blackjack, Classic Blackjack, and Multihand Blackjack. The games are also popular in live casinos.
- Roulette – This is another classic table game that involves betting on the outcome of a ball dropped on a spinning roulette wheel. The game uses a board with red and black numbered squares. The roulette wheel also features the same options. Players have many betting options, including Red/Black, Odd/Even. High/Low, and specific numbers.
- Baccarat – Baccarat is another popular card game that involves betting on the player, banker, or a draw. The objective is to get two cards with a total closest to 9. Like blackjack and roulette, baccarat has many unique variations, including Midi and Mini-Baccarat, Chemin de Fer, Punto Banco, VIP baccarat, Side Bets, and more.
- Poker – Poker is one of the oldest card games and has many variants. Some of the top-rated poker titles include Casino Hold’em, Caribbean Stud Poker, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, Double Bonus Poker, Three Card Poker, Aces and Eights, and more. Each variation has unique rules.
- Other Table Games – There are several other popular table games, including Dice, Craps, Keno, Sic Bo, Hi-Lo, and Casino War. The games are played around a table in land-based casinos but have digital versions you can play on your phone or computer.
Bingo is another popular iGaming product with roots in traditional brick-and-mortar gambling halls. Like most offers mentioned above, bingo is a game of chance. It involves purchasing a ticket and matching numbers in a specified fashion.
Players then have to wait for a random draw that calls out winning numbers. You win when you have a match on your ticket. Popular variations include classic 90 ball and 75 ball bingo games. You can also explore unique 80 ball and 40 ball options.
Lottery or lotto is another game of chance that allows players to walk away with a massive payout for matching random numbers. The game involves choosing random numbers from a provided stack of numbers.
For instance, players choose six numbers from 54, 51, 49, 47, 46, or 42 in the lotto variant. A draw is conducted where six balls are randomly shot to determine the winning combination. There are many other lottery versions, including scratch-off systems, little lotto, quick picks, multi-state games, and more.
Video slots are the most popular casino products available on nearly all websites. There are hundreds of providers powering casino lobbies with all kinds of slot games. Popular developers include NetEnt, Microgaming, Play N Go, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming, Yggdrasil, Betsoft, Wazdan, Quickspin, Playson, etc.
Players can also bet on classic three-reel fruit machines, jackpots, and progressives. Other categories include standard five-reel-themed slots, Megaways, and instant win video games. All options rely on random number generators (RNGs) that come with an in-built house edge. The RNGs are also audited for fair results, so players have an excellent chance of winning real money from their gaming sessions.
Sports betting is, without doubt, the most popular iGaming game available worldwide. Many online casinos feature a sportsbook section offering matches across the popular sports disciplines among British fans. Players can bet on English Premier League, American football, tennis, rugby, golf, boxing, cycling, racing, horse races, badminton, basketball, volleyball, hockey, futsal, bowling, Formula 1, and many other sports. You can also explore eSports and virtual sports.
The sportsbooks feature matches across major tournaments and competitions, including European leagues, Olympics, World Cups, Athletics, and more. Players can bet on pre-match fixed odds and live betting and have access to various betting features, including bet builders, combined bets, cash-out, boosted odds, etc. Most sportsbooks are fully optimized for mobile phones, so players can bet anywhere, anytime.
You’ll encounter several other iGaming products, including Keno, Pai Gow, Hi-Lo, Bitcoin Games, Scratchcards, Arcade games, etc. Most iGaming products, apart from live casino games, rely on random number generators.
Players can also explore games directly on their phone browsers or through a dedicated casino app. It is vital to join reputable online gambling websites that can guarantee a fair and secure experience. Make sure you choose sites with a legitimate license, internal blockers, a wide range of games, reliable support, secure payments, and generous bonuses.