4 Best Sites to Play Craps Online For Real Money

Washington City Paper
4 Best Sites to Play Craps Online For Real Money

One of the most popular games to play in online casinos is craps. Still gaining in popularity, playing online makes it easier than ever. Real money craps games are out there, and they’re arguably more fun than visiting a physical casino. In this article, we want to help you explore online casinos that offer top-quality real money craps online.

The four sites we’ll be looking at today include:

  1. –Best overall online casino
  2. –Best for live-dealer games
  3. –Best for daily promotions
  4. –Best for quick payout

Best Craps Online for Real Money in 2023 

  1. : Best overall online casino

A distinguished website, is one of the most well-known on our list. Give their online craps games a try to enjoy hefty bonuses all around. Real money craps is possible on this platform, and playing craps earns real money.


  • All the bells and whistles you’d want in an online casino
  • Best poker games in addition to online craps
  • Excellent customer support
  • One of the fastest payouts on craps winnings in the industry
  • 200+ games available to play
  • Instant play also an option


  • Limited number of game titles compared to some other online casinos
  • No e-wallet banking method available

Bonuses & Promotions

  • 100% match welcome bonus of up to $3,000
  1. : Best for live-dealer games

As one of the best mobile craps casino games on our list, has a bit of everything. Their platform is optimized for mobile devices, from Android to iOS. At a 35x cash playthrough, enjoy the benefits of earning real money by playing online. With 18 live dealer games going simultaneously, the choice is in your hands for which you want to play.


  • 18 live dealer games going at once
  • 35x cash playthrough – one of the highest in the industry
  • 378 mobile casino games to pick through
  • Generous crypto bonus match
  • Accepts 10 forms of crypto as part of payment methods available
  • Optimized website for Android and iOS both


  • Crypto playthrough is even higher at 45x playthrough, which is a downside for those not using crypto as currency
  • 3% check withdrawal fee
  • Deposit minimums are higher than average

Bonuses & Promotions

  • 250% match up to $1,000 with a 35x playthrough
  • After, 100% match up to $1,000 over the next four deposits
  • Total welcome package of $5,000 altogether
  • Crypto depositors enjoy an even higher bonus cap at 300% up to $3,000 at a 45x playthrough
  1. : Best for daily promotions

offers an excellent platform for you to play craps online. Of the here, it may have the highest welcome bonus. When you play online craps, you can earn money while staying in the comfort of your own home. It’s a win-win!


  • Good variety of video poker and table games
  • Daily promotions are tempting to play every day
  • Reload bonuses make the platform worth it
  • Excellent format for online craps


  • Limited selection of video games and table games
  • High minimum table limits for live dealer games

Bonuses & Promotions

  • 500% signup bonus up to $3,000
  • Deposit and reload bonuses available to claim
  • Daily and evergreen promotions featured across the online casino site
  1. :  Best for quick payout

Last but certainly not least is Super Slots, a well-known platform to many. With eight payout options, it makes it easy to use the casino site to earn money. Plus, there are 15 different payment depositing methods to make it as easy as possible to get started. The live dealer tables make it feel like you’re right at home in a physical casino. 


  • Live dealer tables
  • There are 150+ slot titles
  • Eight payout options
  • A total of 15 payment depositing methods
  • Welcome bonuses and daily promotions are evergreen
  • Plentiful and tempting welcome bonus


  • Limited selection of mobile games
  • No phone support for customer service
  • New online casino than others on our list

Bonuses & Promotions

  • Welcome bonus of up to $6,000
  • Payout in just 48 hours

Craps Online Real Money: Selection Criteria 

We want to be as transparent as possible with you. That’s why we want to divulge the criteria we used to find the craps games for real money. When you play craps for real money, whether online or not, you gain an even more exhilarating aspect of the game.

Do keep in mind that as a disclaimer, online gambling can be addictive. Please take care of yourself first before you focus on a game. Playing online craps can be fun, even for real money, but it can also become a problem. Take a step back if you notice it becoming problematic.

With that out of the way, let’s look at the criteria we used to find the best online craps.

Reputation & Safety

Online craps games didn’t make it onto our list if they didn’t already have a positive reputation. Likewise, we looked at the safety parameters for each platform. A site must pass both of these preliminary variables before considering it further.

Deposits & Withdrawals

Next, how quickly can a payout occur? What’s the minimum payout you can request? We wanted answers to these questions for each platform. Likewise, we looked at craps games that delivered a fast payout with a low minimum.

Variety of Games

Some online casinos pride themselves on their variety. Others leave you feeling like there’s something to be desired. We looked at the variety of games in each online casino before adding them to our list.


Playing craps is only so fun online with a poorly-made interface. We needed friendly interfaces for a site to make it on our list.

Promotions and Bonuses

Online craps bonuses are a necessity! We looked at how good the welcome bonus and other promotions were for each platform. Each of the real money craps websites on our list has impressive bonuses and promotions.

Mobile Compatibility

Of course, we know nowadays most people are playing games on their phone rather than on a computer. The mobile compatibility of a website, therefore, is a vital focus to us. Each platform on our list has a friendly level of mobile compatibility. 

We also gave a higher ranking to the sites that have a native mobile app for their platform rather than just a website that’s mobile-friendly. Either is fine, though, as long as the platform works well on mobile devices!

How to Play Real Money Online Craps

How do you get started with an online craps game? We’ll give you a step-by-step here:

  1. First, find a suitable online casino to play craps. You can choose one of the four we recommend, or use the criteria below to find one for yourself.
  2. Register. Most of the time, it’s free! Whatever money you do deposit is often matched with a welcome bonus, so it’s a win-win for you.
  3. Make a deposit.
  4. Claim your bonus. There could be a variety of bonuses with this step!
  5. Select “craps” from the game library.
  6. Place your bets.
  7. Collect your winnings and payout. 

Playing craps doesn’t have to be complicated. It’s that easy. Once you find a suitable online casino, the rest becomes a breeze. You’ll be playing craps in no time! 

Craps Online Real Money FAQs

Is Real Money Craps Online Legal?

Yes, real money craps online is legal in some states. You can play real money craps as long as you’re in a state where it’s legal. Be sure to check your local and state laws to see.

Do Online Craps Casinos Accept Bitcoin?

Many online craps casinos accept Bitcoin and other forms of crypto currency as part of their payment methods. In fact, you’ll find it’s more common for an than not nowadays.

Is There An App to Play Craps for Real Money?

Yes, the are generally also available as an app on the Android Google Play Store or iOS Apple Store.

What Strategy Is Best For Online Craps?

Generally, the best strategy for playing craps to win is to make Come/Don’t Come and Pass/Don’t Pass craps bets. By sticking to these bets exclusively, you put the house edge at a mere 1.41%. If you lay or take odds, you can reduce the house edge even more, down to a measly 1.36%.

What’s the Probability of Winning at Real Money Online Craps?

Typically, on an average come-out roll, a player has a 66.66% chance of rolling a point number, a 22.22% chance of rolling a natural (either a 7 or an 11), and an 11.12% chance at crapping out. Playing craps online offers the same entertainment and chances to win real money without having to travel or push through the crowds.

What Is The Safest Bet in Craps?

The most fundamental, simplest, and arguably safest bet in the game of craps is the pass bet. With a house edge of 1.41%, pass bets pay even money. So, if you bet $20, you win $20.

Do Online Craps Casinos Have Easier Odds?

Every craps table is different. You’ll need to discover which craps table gives you the easiest odds. The best way to do that is through simple trial and error. Take your time discovering which online craps sites are best for your needs.

OnlineCasinoSpace OnlineCasinoSpace 27 December 2022

Join X|O Casino & Claim $10 No Deposit Bonus Get bonus: PROMO CODE "10SPACE""   

Join X|O Casino & Claim $10 No Deposit Bonus

Get bonus: 


CasinoGurus CasinoGurus 2 days

Best Crypto Casinos in 2023: Best Casino Sites for Provably Fair Bitcoin Games Read here: . .

Zero Spiel Zero Spiel 24 days

#OnlineSlots Dreams Casino New Year 2023 Bonuses | 75% Extra on Crypto Deposits